If you are as passionate as we are about creating safe spaces and innovative programmes that nurture confidence, creativity, communication, and conciliation amongst Sri Lanka’s youth, we would love to have you on board!
The Building Bridges Project, in collaboration with Connect Lanka, is currently offering an internship for interested individuals. Apply by the 28th of February, 2013!
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer in the following areas:
- Translating/marking weekly essays (scanned copies will be emailed to you)
- Acting as translator for weekly theatre workshops
- Assistance with compiling arts/crafts/language games and activities
- Tamil tutoring
If you are a theatre artiste, or engage in community theatre:
- Send us suggestions for theatre games, plans that worked for you, and tips in creating theatre with children aged 9-11 and 12-15
- Run a guest workshop (contact us to coordinate this)